The return of an in-person Digital Gaggle is something we’ve been eagerly anticipating for a long time. In order to make sure every attendee, speaker, sponsor, and team member has an enjoyable and safe experience, we’re asking everyone to prove their Covid status upon entry. Failure to do so via one of the methods below will result in you not being allowed into the event.
How do I show my Covid status?
- Proof of a negative rapid lateral flow test
- These are free! You can order a test here or pick them up from any pharmacy.
- DO NOT bring the test with you.
- You must report your COVID-19 NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test result online, by visiting COVID-19 NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test result.
- You can show the result of your test either through text or email confirmation or by using the NHS Covid app.
- Proof of double vaccination
- Proof of natural immunity
What safety measures will be in place at Digital Gaggle?
- Everyone will need to provide proof of a negative lateral flow test to enter the event. You will not be able to partake in the event without this. We think this is the best way to mitigate the risk associated with Covid-19.
- The conference will run at 50% capacity meaning that social distancing is easier within the event spaces.
- Coded lanyards will be worn by attendees to indicate whether they want to socially distance or are happy with closer contact.
- Lunch will be provided in individual lunchboxes, rather than a buffet.
As of the time of writing (September 2021), the Watershed Cinema has a number of Covid-19 safety measures in place:
- Floor markings to enable social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout the building.
- Increased and enhanced cleaning regimes.
- Staff wearing face coverings and perspex screens at desks and the bar area.
- Contactless payments – they are cashless.
- Air flow management plans in place to ensure adequate ventilation throughout.
- Requirements for face coverings to be worn whilst moving around the venue.
- Their staff have been fully trained on the new health and safety measures and are available in every area of the building to talk to and help visitors.
You can read more about their safety measures here.