The return of an in-person Digital Gaggle is something we’ve been eagerly anticipating for a long time. In order to make sure every attendee, speaker, sponsor, and team member has an enjoyable and safe experience, we’ve put the following safety measures in place.
What safety measures will be in place at Digital Gaggle?
- Everyone will need to provide proof of a negative lateral flow test to enter the event. You will not be able to partake in the event without this. We think this is the best way to mitigate the risk associated with Covid-19.
- The conference will run at 50% capacity meaning that social distancing is easier within the event spaces.
- Coded lanyards will be worn by attendees to indicate whether they want to socially distance or are happy with closer contact.
- Lunch will be provided in individual lunchboxes, rather than a buffet.
As well as these safety measures, the event venue also has rules in place.
Watershed Cinema Covid-19 Safety Measures
As of the time of writing (September 2021), the Watershed Cinema has a number of Covid-19 safety measures in place:
- Floor markings to enable social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout the building.
- Increased and enhanced cleaning regimes.
- Staff wearing face coverings and perspex screens at desks and the bar area.
- Contactless payments – they are cashless.
- Air flow management plans in place to ensure adequate ventilation throughout.
- Requirements for face coverings to be worn whilst moving around the venue.
- Their staff have been fully trained on the new health and safety measures and are available in every area of the building to talk to and help visitors.
You can read more about their safety measures here.